Software Engineer QML / QT5
|2014-2423||Santa Clara, CA, US|
LG Silicon Valley Lab is looking for a talented and motivated QML / QT5 engineer to join our webOS Platform Development team. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and are looking for people passionate about driving innovation.
The ideal candidate will have worked for a minimum of 1-2 years on QML, QtDeclarative and QtQuick front end projects with exposure to the Linux Graphics Stack on embedded systems. As a core member of the platform organization, you will have a great opportunity to make a large impact on the design and implementation of WebOS and build outstanding products.
- You have built first class user experiences in technologies like QML along with experience in similar toolkits and layout designs.
- You develop high quality, modular, production ready and pixel perfect code.
- You always think about performance impact of your code and lead by example.
- You desire and thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments. You think startup-fast independently of the size of the organization.
- You like to be challenged and you will find new ways to make the product better.
- You can work in a dynamic, team-focused Agile/Scrum environment.
- You are comfortable working in the open, with designs and code visible by the open source community.
- 1-2+ years of experience with QML, QtDeclarative and QtQuick technologies of QT5.
- Exposure to QT internals like rendering engines, scene-graphs and other QT based modules.
- 5+ years professional experience in software development building production software systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Experience with C++, openGL and/or directX APIs
- Knowledge about video game development
- Experience building software applications on Linux
- Experience working with UI toolkits and frameworks.
- Strong graphics optimization knowledge.